Tuesday, April 6, 2010

MOST PICTURESQUE GLORY HOLE.

I hate to be the one to break this to you (especially any mommy bloggers reading this post) – THERE ARE EVIL PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD WHO HAVE NO PROBLEM USING A PUBLIC RESTROOM FOR NAUGHTY PLEASURES. What I mean is, some men’s stall partitions have what’s called a Glory Hole. A place where a man can insert his “you know what" in hopes that someone on the other side of the hole will do nice things to it. The obvious allure is the anonymity factor. Whew! I don’t think Blogger can nab me for that definition.

COMMON GLORY HOLE MISCONCEPTION.
Most people think that GHs are only for same sex gratification. UNTRUE. Heterosexual encounters are just as popular.

SO WHERE ARE THESE GLORY HOLES?
They tend to show up at seedy public places (rest stops, park bathrooms, transportation hubs, etc.)



EXCEPTION TO THE RULE.


A year ago a genuine Glory Hole was spotted at the rest area on Interstate 80 in Middlebury, Indiana. Unfortunately, the actual stall number was not identified in the article. However, what seems to set this GH apart from the others is the scenic country view outside the bathroom (see photos below for reference). The rest stop also sports quite a list of high-end amenities (aside from the hole)…

  • Phones
  • Vending Machines (beverage and snack)
  • Picnic Area
  • Camping Grounds

AFTER YOUR SEXUAL ENCOUNTER you might also want to visit one of the largest county fairs in the country held right in Milddlebury (click here for more info.)



REST STOP PICTORIAL...












Stumble Upon Toolbar

14 comments:

  1. Can I just tell you how awesome it is when you draw on those pics? BAHAHAHA!!! Hey Ally I didn't fart but I did think of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll sit this one out. *blush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awfully trusting, doncha think? I mean, the first thing I'd think of doing if I saw an anonymous dick should not really conjure up images of "pleasure" for the recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A restroom pictorial and discussion of glory holes. How do you come up with this stuff? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, what if you went there and didn't really know what it was for...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait, isn't that were George Michael was busted or was that Boy George or both? I forget. The allure of the opposite sex encounter has me curious to check it out. Just saying...

    OMG! Ian you got me again, I just nearly fell off my chair at your toot shout out, sorry, I can't even say that word with a straight face.

    FourthGradeNothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Where (that's what happens when you type fast and don't review before hitting "post comment" ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. ugh, another typo! I'm giving up here. I think this post has me all flustered or something.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mind wanders to some farout subjects and many of them get me to thinkin'...not this one though, no not this one at all.

    http://apackalipsnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice segway from glory holes to country fair. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I took like that segway! Ya know I just can't bring myself to accept the idea of a Glory Hole. I don't know what it is about it, but just doesn't see cool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. mmm I need a cock to suck sticking thru a hole like that

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also need a cock to suck sticking thru a hole like that. Rustyrob

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search