Saturday, August 11, 2012

OK, I’LL TELL YOU WHY I’D RATHER EAT A SMURF OVER A FRAGGLE


MY CHOICE OF MEAT: SMURF
No contest. Just look at both creatures. Smurfs have (what looks to me like) thin skin and are basically hairless. They also seem pretty docile minus Jokey or Hefty Smurf. I think if you chop off a Smurf head and roast the body over an open flame it’d basically be like eating frog legs. That I can stomach. Especially with a splash of hotsauce.


WHY NOT FRAGGLES?
To me they seem to be a smidge more hyperactive and unpredictable.Fraggles also have fur and wear full outfits. Those are tell tale signs why they’d be a bitch to prep for cooking. Oh, and let's not gloss over the fact that Fraggles dwell in dark caves, while Smurfs live out in the open in delicious mushrooms (a perfect side with frog legs).

How can you argue this logic? You simply can't. 

Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

  1. It's just that smurfs are blue. Isn't that a sign of meat gone bad? Hm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either one will color your innards like nobody's business anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think that I could bring myself to eat a poor Smurf so I'll go for the Fraggle since I've never heard of them before! I hope that it's dead before I tuck in though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ңi, thіѕ weekend is good in support of me, since this tie i am reaɗing this great educatіߋnal
    article here at my residence.

    My page natural arthritis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog. Very inspiring and helpful too. Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. 먹튀검증

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search