Monday, October 19, 2009

FIRST CREEPY CAT CALENDAR CLOCKS IN FOR 2010.


by Eddie Winkle (NWM Staff Writer)

There’s fashion forward and then there’s down right “creepy cat-lover” creepy. United Bamboo (the Benetton-esque fashion co.) just released their Limited Edition 2010 calendar. It features 12 monthly visuals of kittens (not a sexy metaphor), real cats dressed in all types of alluring fashions. Now I’m as much of a progressive metrosexual as the next person, but to me this is a tad cringe worthy. And I’m the guy that likes to dress his pug as fuzzy dice for Halloween. Just saying. Be that as it may, UB does have some stunning wearable looks for the new year. The feline fashion spreads include a sensible blouse skirt combo, a formal dress and even a warm colored sarong.

FYI…as of now the website says due to high demand the calendar is currently out of stock (holding my opinions to myself.)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search