Monday, May 3, 2010

CHEESY ASS 80s SAX QUIZ.


It’s amazing what a handful of decades can do to my sense of style. In ‘86 if you would’ve asked me what I thought the coolest guy would look like I’d say without a doubt...
A DUDE WITH A FEDORA HAT, BOMBER JACKET, BLACK TEE, AND A SAX IN HAND. To me sax equaled sex. Dollars to donuts the suits in Hollywood and the rock industry seemed to have agreed with me (based on the selections below). Can you identify all of their sax-filled moments? Since the images are somewhat crappy I provided hints. To find out the answer, simply click-and-hold the left mouse button. Then drag the mouse arrow directly under each hint. Thank you ENTER THE MAN-CAVE for showing me the way.




#1– GUESS THE BAND/SONG
Hint: I had the biggest crush on the girl in this band’s video. 
ICEHOUSE / ELECTRIC BLUE (1988)













#2– GUESS THE BAND/SONG
Hint: The band comes from a land down under.






#3– GUESS THE MOVIE
Hint: Dude is serenading Demi Moore.






#4– GUESS THE BAND/SONG
Hint: Daryl Hannah makes a cameo appearance in the video.












#5– GUESS THE MOVIE
Hint: Greased saxophonist has nothing to do with this movie about vampires.








BONUS: Video with the girl I had a major crush on in 1988.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

  1. The only movie I ever think of when I think of Daryl Hannah is that mermaid movie. :)

    I loved Rob Lowe in St. Elmo's...

    ReplyDelete
  2. happily I only saw one of those movies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did Chicago have a sax player? I think they did. If so, then cool. I love Chicago. I don't know the answers to most of your questions posted above....is that uncool or what?

    ReplyDelete
  4. For part 2, I want to see cheesy ass 80's keytaur quiz....

    You should have added Clinton playing his sax on the Arsenio Hall show.... It was '92.... But it was awesome....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I failed your test. I think I'm too young for most of that stuff.

    At least thst's my story and I'm sticking to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a big fat zero. No Bill Clinton?

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search