Wednesday, April 20, 2011

DONE WITH PASSOVER AND NOW READY FOR EASTER MONDAY

I'm all Passovered out right down to the very last shriveled up matzo ball (mom likes to roast 'em).  Now it’s back to reality and waiting anxiously for Easter Monday

Never heard of it? Why that’s the day where all the good girl and boy Jews of the world anxiously await the Holy Laboriosus (latin for coworker) to reward them with sweets from their Easter Sunday festivities. 

Sadly (due to a depressed economy and a more health conscious America) pickings have been kinda slim the last handful of years. Though I still remain hopeful – Gladis from accounting is expecting 40 people over her house this year. That means I got a decent shot at snatching up an Easter Basket of some forgetful, ADD kid. I shall pray this week for a Easter Monday Miracle Basket that has one (or both) of these sweet new additions.

Loaded with gushing candy blood. Available in wild and sour cherry. Extra blood is included too. Only $6.99 at ThinkGeek.



Not much to say except that it’s a brain sucking undead bunny made of white chocolate. Only $14.99 at ThinkGeek.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

26 comments:

  1. Easter Monday, for me, means buying the candy at a MUCH cheaper price than pre-Easter. Not nearly as much guilt biting the heads off chocolate bunnies, when you can save! I'm frugal that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to eat that rabbit
    while it eats that brain
    it will be romantic

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rabbit is the coolest. I must get one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its the best treat for this coming up Zombie Jesus day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the blog of the day.
    I like the zombie rabbit too. The heart, not so much.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the looney idea of Easter Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where the fuck do you find this crap?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, I want that Zombie bunny! Too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So I gather this is the halloween edition of easter basket treats? ...The zombie is pretty cool though I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The zombie bunny looks like me when I get home from a night of work.

    Except I've eaten more men alive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. best part of Easter Chocolate and lots of it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zombie bunnies. I've now seen everything. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I will be a fan of ThinkGeek from now on... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have actually seen the gummy heart before and got one for each of my kids. It was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love ThinkGeek! I do most of my wish shopping on that site. I have to admit that zombie bunny looks pretty tasty too...

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE LOVE LOVE

    that zombie bunny

    Ben would go nuts for that one

    that is all

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would use that zombie bunny this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh that heart is just too much!! LOL!!! Again, WHERE DO YOU FIND THIS STUFF?!!! Bwaahaahaa.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i am ready to eat the bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've actually seen the zombie bunny before! Not appetizing, but still pretty awesome! :) That heart is just nasty...

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search