Tuesday, July 12, 2011

SO WHAT’S THE GOING RATE FOR VICIOUS DICTATOR MEMORABILIA?


Manuel Noriega. Pound for pound not the highest on the "ruthless" scale. I mean ok, he was Commander of Panama Defense Forces and de facto ruler of Panama from Aug. 12, 1983 to Dec. 20, 1989. Not sure what half that sentence meant, but what I do know is he was convicted on April 9, 1992 on eight counts of drug trafficking, money laundering and racketeering. So I feel like that bumps him up on the scorecard.
And speaking of cards, you can now own a piece of Mr. Manuel history. The above 1963 Christmas Card is actually autographed by the grand ruler himself. The price for this killer prize? $799.00 @ History for Sale

Stumble Upon Toolbar

21 comments:

  1. I want some dictator memorabilia!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have anything by Hitler because I am pretty sure that would fetch a lot of money in Alabama or Mississippi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like those 800 bucks. They'd be sweet. Mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noriega is my last name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He picked a cheery Xmas card. Do you think he made children sing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No thanks, much more important things to spend that amount on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd probably trade my Hitler Happy Hanukkah card for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha nice card :D

    Thx for Blog of the day :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would I have to put him on my Christmas list then?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very strange and weirdly cheap, good site.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm all good on the dictator memorabilia, thanks. Have you got anything in an antique salad bowl?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want a Christmas Card signed by the most evil man in existance, David Hasselhoff.

    Kidding, love the Hoffmeister.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If its collectible its got a high price on it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not surprised.
    If people are able to watch Glenn Beck and take him seriously...why not this?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope he's not getting the money. Dirtbag.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah, but he was doing the drug dealing with some guy named Reagan and staff.
    Some sort of big wig movie actor.

    Used to sell the idea of cartons of cigarettes (Chesterfield, I believe) for CHRISTMAS presents...

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search