Saturday, March 13, 2010

THE HIP, FUN CELEBRITY GOSSIP GAME.


Which celebrity displayed her hoo-ha for the world to see? Which reality star got busted for urinating on a cop? It’s time to put your PEREZ, Us and TMZ knowledge to good use with the CELEBRITY GOSSIP GAME. Using your mouse, simply left click-and-hold, then drag it over the blank space below each "trashy gossip" byte to reveal the celebrity. Thanks again to ENTER THE MAN-CAVE for showing me that little trick.


This rock star was just ordered to shell out $35,000 to 3 dudes as a result of an alleged fight that occurred in 2006, in front of an LA hotel.

KID ROCK


This reality star allegedly got miffed when the venue she was set to do an appearance at sent a Cadillac Escalade instead of a limo.

JENNI “JWOWW” FARLEY


This hip hop star has apparently been ordered not to sign autographs while doing time in New York’s Rikers Island prison.

LIL WAYNE


After a charity event, ice skater Johnny Weir was rumored to have called this reality star “a terror!”

KATE GOSSELIN


OK! Magazine allegedly paid this couple 100K for the exclusive pics from the big wedding.

JASON MESNICK and MOLLY MALANEY


Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. fun game! I got none of them right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great game. I am humbled I didn't get any of them right either. Perhaps I should be proud.
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got none of them so I guess I am a failure at celebrity gossip but in some weird way I count that as a HUGE win. =) Great game by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! 60%! That's still passing, right?

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search