Saturday, July 14, 2012

FOR THE BITCH IN YOUR LIFE

Sure you say you love your dog all the time. But when was the last time you REALLY proved it. Treats don’t count, since there’s usually a mandatory trick attached to it. If you have an extra 3 mil plus to spare you might want to check out ilovedogsdiamonds.com. The site where you can work with top jewelry professionals to create a one-of-a-kind collar for your precious pooch. Here’s just a sample of some of their more highly praised pieces.

Over 1,600 handset 52 carat diamonds
carat D-IF centerpiece diamond
Crocodile leather, platinum & 18K white-gold collar
Price: 3.2 million

Stumble Upon Toolbar

11 comments:

  1. For those with money burning in their pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if I ain't got no bling then the dog ist getting any

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof. I'll be yer bitch for those icies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bitch in my life would probably actually love this so, no dice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know about buying a dog that, I mean I bet it wouldn't know the difference between that and a cheap one pound thing haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. That does seem a tad too excessive. Even for an animal lover for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's why I don't own a bitch. I prefer males. My Frankie is content with a bit of turkey and a walk in the evenings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ... No. This just pisses me off.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes rich people are far too stupid to be so...

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search