Wednesday, January 13, 2010

FREEZE YOUR ASS OFF, NOT YOUR FEET.

I consider myself lucky because I can walk to work. I get my cardio in and accomplish a needed task. Unfortunately this NYC winter has been REALLY, REALLY cold [Buffalo and Minnesota people may laugh at me this point forward]. Honestly it’s not even the frigid temperatures that irks me. I just F—ing hate those cold gusts of whipping winds. [Thank you skyscrapers.] I do the layers thing, and that does help my upper body. However the feet area is what tends to get me. Probably 'cause I wear sneakers to work (I’m in advertising). So yeah, by the 28th step in this asphalt tundra my feet feel like blocks of ice.

BUGATHERMO?

The simple selling pitch ­– self-heating boots. Keeps feet toasty warm for up to 8 hours.


Other foot features include:

  • 3 temperature settings (with easy LED controls on boot).
  • Rechargeable battery pack (comes with plug in adapter).
  • Dual heating (surrounds entire foot in toasty goodness).
  • Made of waterproof, yet breathable material.

Guy & Gal pairs go for $250 a pop.




Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. Nope couldn't do it. I know it shouldn't be possible, but somehow they would electrocute me.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search