Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I’LL BE THE FIRST TO SAY IT, THE WORLD NEEDS MORE ASSLESS CHAPS.

by Eddie Winkle (NWM Staff Writer)

Specifically in the ol’ U.S. of A. I mean If we want to take this “worldwide leader” title seriously, it should be across the board. Not just with cars and math scores, but with assless chaps as well. Sad to say my web searching turned up some slim pickins for both guys and gals.




1.2mm drum dyed leather
Satin finished lining
Metal main zipper
Two zippered pockets
Adjustable waistband
Rough cut hem




Features pink contrast stitching and "Hustler" embossing




Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

  1. I wish the girl in the pic could turn around. I really, really do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some seriously funny sh*t! Following along on Ally's recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually had the other pic, but at posting time I chickened out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is f'n hysterical! lol. I too found you through Ally. Good shit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'd think a pair of chaps with the ass would cost more than assless chaps....

    150 to 225 dollars? A little out of my price range.... Wait.... Is the lady included in the price?

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search