Thursday, February 18, 2010

GUESS HOW IT GETS YOU OFF.


What’s probably throwing you off is prostate. There is nothing truly hot about it. In fact, it’s right up there with my personal, top 3 unsexy words:

  • Barium enema
  • Grandma
  • Chicken feed

SO HOW DO YOU TICKLE YOUR PROSTATE?

Apparently the long curvy part is the thing you shove up the male rectum. Eventually you’ll run into the prostate (see diagram below). Once that occurs you simply activate the vibrating feature and let the fun begin.




Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. This looks sick. Im in. Can I report back after I try the product?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would the right beer or a Charles Shaw Merlot enhance the experience? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn. I'm really wishing I had a prostate right about now.
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search