Thursday, September 9, 2010

GAY EMPIRE STRIKES BACK SOMETHING FIERCE


Not sure why it took so long (for our seemingly progressive society) to come up with openly GAY STAR WARS toys. But hey, better late than never. These fierce figures are the brain children of the underground art group Suckadelic. Apparently they did produce playthings as well as club remixes. I say "did" ‘cause the group ended its run last year.
Thankfully the GAY toys still live on, especially their #1 selling figure the Homotrooper. You can grab this collector’s piece of plastic ass on ebay for a staggering $145. Not sure where you can find the other classics (pictured below), but I’m sure they're out there in a galaxy far, far away...A block past Christopher St. Hollah!




Stumble Upon Toolbar

11 comments:

  1. Seriously? Sometimes I think you're putting me on, my love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a pink plastic toy... Didn't specify as too what device...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has seriously ruined my childhood, naivete' (what I had left) and my sex life.
    Thanks.

    CB - You can borrow mine anytime hon. I sure as hell don't use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! That so reminds me of my childhood.

    Did any of the rest of you guys paint your penis fluorescent green and wave it around making that light saber sound?

    Yeah. Me neither.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to start my own gay line of whatever...145 bucks...I will be brainstorming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa....just go out and buy a white one and paint it pink. Much cheaper that way. (Of course, I'd embellish it with cutesy little flowers and stickers).

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg suckadelic?

    wow. well that's some new information

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog! I've read a few posts here today, and wanted to leave at least one comment. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search