Saturday, September 4, 2010

TURN YOUR PET POOP INTO PAY DIRT


Just head on over to AgriSeek
Think of it as the Craigslist of Crap. The site lists producers and seekers of manure. Here are just some of the asking prices for the sh*t from a few of God’s creatures.

Fresh made Rabbit Manure which is direct from My Pet Rabbits. No added or processed chemicals. Fresh Organic Supply. I will Deliver it straight to your door. Sold in bags. Service Fee and 200 Pellets is $10.00.

Trucking available @ $2.00 a mile per truckload. Cost of Manure varies depending on quantity. Can range from $60.00 to $80.00 a ton.

I purchased a 30 years old horse farm and the decomposed manure has enriched the soil tremendously. i believe the soil needs to be cut. it may be too rich, but i want to sell it, i have 10 acres. i estimated the value at about 3.5 million dollars, but after the soil is removed i do have to replce it so i am open for negotiations.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

  1. I will give you a uncounted bag of nickels and some old yarn for you horse farm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my blogger friends just started a natural manure business with his son. Better him than me I say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such crap!

    seriously, as a youngster I used to shovel chicken crap for money at a chicken ranch...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some (extra) dog poop I'd be willing to get rid of real cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know there's a website where you can send manure to someone you hate. Also, you can buy animal urine online. Because of course, that's exactly what I want to buy.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search