Sunday, December 11, 2011

'TIS THE SEASON FOR FELICITY FAN FICTION


Yes, I cruise the fanfic sites from time to time. Not sure what kind of person that makes me. To be honest, it’s mostly done out of morbid curiosity. I like to see which shows people are still desperate to hang on to, and trying to recapture the magic in some way. Where’s the best place to trowel for such stories? Fanfiction.net hands down. They have like a zillion tales based on TV, movies, books, games – you name it. And yes, they do have a Felicity Fan Fiction site. Right now the section is holding its own with 38 stories. Some of my person faves are…
I Never Knew You by Unproper Grammar (Funny Noel moment)

The Roof by Chayah (slightly steamy)

Loving You by simbagirl (classic Felicity and Ben)

Excerpt from I NEVER KNEW YOU (close your eyes and you'll swear you're watching it once again on the WB):
When it came down to it, Felicity picked Ben. She loved Ben, she protested. She had told Noel once that no matter what she did, no matter which way she looked at it; she was meant to be with Ben. Noel disagreed completely, but who was he to say otherwise? She hadn’t wanted him. So to say that even after all these years, Noel still hated Ben Covington was a bit of an understatement. Sure it was petty and childish, but it was how he felt and he was never one to deny his feelings. But even so, his throat was still closing up and he needed medical attention and. goddamn it, he was going to kill Meghan when he was through with this.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

17 comments:

  1. I've read some disturbing as fuck fanfiction lately, I'm not sure I'm ready to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all crazy as hell, I'm honestly not fond of the whole fan fiction thing, it almost seems kind of pointless to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll forever refer to "Felicity" as "that show JJ Abrams did before he got awesome".

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way!!!!!! I had no idea this existed!!!! I am so starting an Alf fan fiction!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of fanfiction. Doesn't sound like my cup of tea. The 'cup of tea' shows you how horribly old I am.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I.. uh.. so.. What's Felicity?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVED Felicity. But Someone I Love and I were never sure she should have ended up with Ben. I don't think I want to read fan fiction. I'd rather leave the show in my mind the way it was.

    Love,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never saw Felicity, but I'm definitely a fan of Keri Russell.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't think I ever watched the show, however I think Keri is a very attractive girl, as girls go.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the best thing about writing fan fiction is that you can make anyone you want hump anyone else you want.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never seen this...or ever heard of it...

    ReplyDelete
  12. she is rather hot and i would give her some butsekz

    ReplyDelete
  13. fanfiction is ok if written well if not it totally sucks and can be creepy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not only have I never heard of "fanfiction," I've never see a single episode of the show either. We have four dauughters also, I wonder how I avoided it...

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search