Thursday, July 23, 2009

BEST FAKE DOG POOP!



For my money, I’d go with the true crafters of crap, Gagworks.

I mean c’mon, just look at it. Perfect color. Just the right shape. And most important, it’s the perfect size. I feel like a lot of “Dog Poo” manufacturers seem to screw that one up. Too much poop is just plain offensive. Plus, the joke is over too fast. They’ll see it coming from a mile away.

Price Per Poop = $2.99


NWM Tip: Make it seem fresh and wet by dabbing a little cooking oil on it.

Click here for Gagworks site.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. I was almost ADDICTED to these gag items as a kid. I had the pepper gum, the ink soap, the handshake buzzer of course the fart pillow. I think I had a dog poo one as well.

    Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search