Thursday, January 7, 2010

LAST PERSON ON THE PLANET TO FIGURE OUT LEE CORSO LOOKS LIKE MEL BROOKS.


by Nameless Dad (NWM Staff Writer)

I consider myself a casual fan of college football, which is why I’m probably WAY late to the table with this observation. But yes, it is totally freaky how much esteemed ESPN college football analyst LEE CORSO looks like the all-time funniest director MEL BROOKS. F*ck twins. They could be clones or freshly split amoebas. That being said I was just curious how late I was to catch this discovery. Turns out I'm probably the zillion and 1 person that finally figured it out. Here's a sample of those who can claim the “separated at birth” prize ahead of me.


ESPN 2 Here's Looking At You (Archive 6)


EDB(Everyday Should Be Saturday blog) – May 20th, 2008

SEPARATED AT BIRTH: LEE CORSO AND MEL BROOKS


Lee Corso is Mel Brook's Lookalike! is on Facebook


TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE blog Mel Brooks Totally Looks Like Lee Corso


NEED MORE PROOF?



Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search