Tuesday, March 6, 2012

MY FAVORITE, FAVORITE DOG HUMPING TOY for under $20


I don’t know about you guys, but every time I see a dog make love to a couch leg it brings a smile to my face. I can only imagine the expression your child will have when they rush to their presents Christmas morning and unwrap a cuddly canine in the “let’s get it on” position. And with a little help from your favorite NY, Jewish, Christmas elf I can make that a reality for under 20 bucks.


SQUIRT THE HUMPING BULLDOG
Just attach Squirt to any leg, then squeeze his foot, and you’re off on a humping adventure. Costs only $15.99 @ 1ofakindstuff.com

Stumble Upon Toolbar

23 comments:

  1. I would buy one just for the laugh factor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half the sales HAVE to go to fetishists. I just know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some humping dogs are female. Why leave the bitches out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! I used to know a dog that should have been strapped to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a big male tomcat that would like to meet this guy... He humps objects with the best of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would buy one if it wasn't so ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder if the name is indicative of anything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bet he's fun at parties!
    Lurker, you'll have to let us know if your dog like him or not.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure it will be the next Tickle Me Elmo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank goodness my dog is too fat to jump up and hump legs. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have enough humping dogs at home. Although, it would be nice to have a humping dog that I can take the batteries out of when it won't stop humping me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's crazy mate. I'm not too sure if I'll be buying this bad boy any time soon to be honest with you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hilarious. When my daughter was in middle school, she had her first boyfriend. He came over to our house, and when the poor kid sat down, our collie humped his leg. What an introduction to dating.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I will pass on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i'd buy one for hubby just for giggles

    ReplyDelete
  16. What weirds ME out is that there are people who are going to BUY this damn thing!

    Just...I mean, would >I<?! I'd buy fake life-like poop for the fuck of it.

    But this? Even bad jokers like me have their line in the sand,and methinks this is it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks god, I was tired of having my leg fucked continuously

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG...this is hysterical! Only you Jesse.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search