Monday, April 2, 2012

AREN’T YOU THE LEAST BIT CURIOUS IF THERE IS A COCKTAIL MADE WITH BLOOD?


There is. It’s called a Squeezer. Essentially it’s animal blood drained into a glass. The safest place to obtain this red stuff is through the butcher. Remember to ask for pig’s blood instead of from a cow. With the oinkers you have less chance contracting mad cow, salmonella, and E. Coli. As a further precaution, eliminate any excess bacteria by cooking the blood on a low heat for 5 minutes. Let cool. Serve with a lemon wedge. Enjoy.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

14 comments:

  1. Lol thank you for the tips on how to safely drink the blood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, no, I actually wasn't the least bit curious. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well.. I guess I won't knock it.. but..

    ReplyDelete
  4. the chinese has a thing for snake blood. its supposed to be remedial or something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am gagging on the throw up in the back of my throat now. Pairs nicely with blood sausage and head cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, some people dig that blood sausage, y'knowwhatImean? Not MY scene, but hey to each their own!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't know why but I am kind of interested. I didn't know that butchers still dealt with the spare bits anymore either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to admit buddy that this didn't exactly cross my mind until now, crazy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How much you wanna bet hardcore Twilight fans drink this?

    ReplyDelete
  10. can't be more worse than a bloody steak

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would do anything for love, but I won't do that...

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search