Thursday, April 5, 2012

HAPPY EASTER EGG!


ATTENTION all 3 people that bought L. Ron Hubbard’s Battlefield Earth DVD. The 5th and final Easter Egg has been discovered! Here’s the current rundown of all the hidden gems.

1.) For B-Roll Footage and Make up Tests:  Go to main menu on Special Features. Press right to highlight the spaceship. Then press enter.

2.) Even more B-Roll Footage: One second page of Special Features Menu highlight the pyramid and press enter.

3.) Cool Stunt Clips: Highlight hidden elements in Cast & Crew section.

4.) Bazooka Shot: Go to Scene Selections (chapter 7-12) and scroll through until the hidden Psychlo image appears. Then press enter for scene.

5.) Mystery Hidden Clips: Watch movie with the Audio commentary. You'll eventually see a psycho letter appear on the sceen. Select it and you'll be beamed to the extra behind-the-scenes footage.

Special thanks goes out to Starbuck54 on ForumMonkey for finding that last one. Definitely worth the wait!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

12 comments:

  1. I love John, but this is SO not my kind of movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing you finding this buddy. Honestly the film doesn't sound that great, especially from your "all people that bought," it line haha, that's never a good sign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was that movie about again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel sorry for the people who watched the movie so much they found these out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would watch it, but I am afraid the Scientologists have filled it with subliminal messages. They tried breaking me down for years. I thought I would never get rid of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's very helpful should I ever convert to Scientology and watch said film. What I want to know is, are there any drinking games associated with the movie. Seems like there'd have to be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I might've died not knowing.
    Psych!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I remember correctly, I listed the stinker as the worst movie I ever saw. Now that I think about it, it might have been one of Alex's blog fests.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Movie easter eggs are always the best kind of easter eggs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am I honestly the only person who thinks Battlefield: Earth isn't THAT bad of a movie?

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search