Wednesday, April 18, 2012

MANSCAPING TOOL OF THE DAY


Gone are the days of the Tom Sellecks, the Chuck Hestons and Burt Reynolds. Smooth body dudes (for the most part) still rule the big and the little screens. Sure there are still some hairy exceptions (Josh Holloway and Dick Van Patten), but for the most part, hairless is where it’s happening with the ladies. If you’re foregoing a wax session to self-manscape, just remember thy golden rules: 1) Whatever thou chops off, thou shalt expect to grow back with a fiery vengeance.2) Always be prepared.

BEST MANSCAPE MACHETE

  • High-performance trimmer attachment
  • Fast (XL) trimmer/comb for uber-hairy areas (back, butt & chest).
  • Extra-Sensitive trimming comb for groin area & underarms.
  • Hypoallergenic shaving foil - protects against nicks and cuts.
  • Water Resistant
  • Self-sharpening blades
  • Only $44.99 @ Amazon

Stumble Upon Toolbar

15 comments:

  1. I need to get me one of those! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is some good advice buddy although I agree with you it's kind of sad to see the times of hairy, non groomed actors like Burt Reynolds fade away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people are using this exclusively for their face. What a waste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankfully I don't grow body hair much at all. Though I would love to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankfully I come from a long line of mostly hairless men.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pft, women don't know sh*t. Hair is where it's at.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost want to get one just so I can say I own a "manscaping machete"

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, thanks. I prefer men to look manly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I have been thinking about shaving down my entire body and now I know what to buy in order to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. a hairy back is a huge turn-off

    ReplyDelete
  12. Back hair is evil and must be removed at all costs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do not like hairless at all. Hair is sexy. Not too much!

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search