Monday, September 21, 2009

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS.


Straight from the National UFO Reporting Center

 

Occurred : 8/27/2009 22:45 (Entered as : 08/27/09 22:45)

Location: Green Bay, WI

Shape: Teardrop

Duration:10 minutes

amber orange light moving erratically and moves on E/NE track--absolutey quiet on a dark clear night, my wife were coming from the video store when I saw an amber/orange light. It traveled rather slow around the sky back, forth and up and down gradually settle in a east by northeast steady and slow. we lost it in the trees scrambled up the block to see where it went. that was the end of the encounter. We had no film camera or video equipment. My wife tried to take a picture with her phone but could not get it in her viewfinder. I have no idea what we just saw but I feel we really saw something special and exciting. I wonder could you watch for other reports in our area.


Occurred : 8/27/2009 22:00 (Entered as : 08/27/2009 22:00)

Location: El Paso (east side), TX

Shape: Other

Duration:2-3 MINUTES

3 unknown objects moving across the el paso sky. Around 10pm and 10:15pm my husband and I were sitting in our backyard talking. As I looked up to see the big bright star, I noticed that there were three objects moving in a straight line same distance away from each other and same pace. The objects that I saw were as bright as a dull looking star. I couldn't really see the shape because they were far. I waited a few seconds before I told my husband because I wanted to make sure they were moving and that I just wasn’t’ seeing things. I pointed them out to him and we continued to watch them go. I whistled at my daughter to come out and when she did. I pointed them out to her by this time they were above my home, they were pretty high up, we thought it was impossible for them to be planes. We couldn't see them anymore after they moved towards the front of our house.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search