Wednesday, January 18, 2012

THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF MY SHAMELESS PLUG



Exactly 1 year ago today I launched bloggerdise with 3 partners. Now we are a 3,500 member community of blogs, brands, businesses and artists – All working together to promote each other and build relationships. 

I’ve had a lot of fun working on the site that pretty much would be nowhere without your support. So I just wanted to thank you guys again for visiting and even signing on and using the free service. It truly means a lot to me…and I hope you as well.

Ok, shameless plug over. Tomorrow I’ll go back to talking about sheep and the people that really love them.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

17 comments:

  1. am I the only one that didn't know about this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's a lot of members.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just give me a few more weeks and I'll be using. Congrats on the year! It's really impressive :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad Bloggerdise is such a success. Fantastic! Now, back to the sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay you! Love hearing about sheep lovers. Makes me feel good about myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love sheep, but I don't know if I really love them. I'm glad that the place has taken off and it's gone so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. and I didn't know yet about it haha, now I do

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meh Sheep...goats is where its at

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't believe it's been a year already. Wow. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm impressed! (With your success, not the sheep. Although the sheep is a lovely specimen.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm? First time I've ever heard of this...

    Perrrhaps I'll pop on over and take a look, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lamb of God you take away the sin of the world. Have mercy on us.

    I can't help it. The liturgy never leaves my head alone.

    Love,
    Janie Junebug, who is proud of your success, just like your mom

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search