Friday, June 29, 2012

CUDDLE METHOD OF THE DAY

CHIN ON CHEST: I’d say this is a more popular move for old people. The main reason is it requires the least twisting and contorting. The classic position is the woman to place her head (chin) on the man’s (exposed or covered) chest. PLEASE NOTE: This position will definitely be a catalyst for deep discussions. Be prepared for lots of raw emotions and reflecting to come out. On the plus side, you really can’t sleep this way. So once 15 minutes are up you can head back to your side of the bed.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

  1. I don't like talking about the feelings. The feelings make me very uncomfortable. But this movie, well, it's just the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice man, if I ever get into this situation I'll make sure to use it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And be careful with that cup of hot coffee, for Gawd's sake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno why but that always bugs me. The chin feels like its digging into your sternum. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't miiiind this position, but I like the one where the girl rests her head on your bicep better.

    Kiss da forehead. Flex da bicep. Feel her hands all over ya. Be manly.

    Smell like Old Spice.
    Burn shit.
    Snort the ashes.
    Dance hard techno.

    All in that order, mind you, otherwise you'll fuck it up. :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is actually one of my favourite methods of cuddling. It's very intimate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It feels nice. It always does.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kate Winslet is a big strapping woman who could crush a wee actor to dust. And like someone else mentioned, watch that hot coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deep discussions? I think he's dead...

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search