Tuesday, June 5, 2012

BOOZE WITH BITE

For 16 bucks (plus shipping) you can own a 4 pack of Tru Blood, the drink. The controversial recipe is varied a bit (they use blood orange), but the packaging and liquid color are pretty much the same. The taste of Tru Bood is being billed as a slightly tart and sweet carbonated drink. Unfortunately, it’s only available online, but I’m sure it won't be long ‘til you'll be able to scare one up at your neighborhood watering hole – on the rocks or warmed.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

15 comments:

  1. Not a chance in Bon Temps I'm paying $16 for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God all the "vampire" goth kids are going to be insufferable now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually find that pretty damn cool in all honesty, I'd probably drink it if someone bought it for me, I wouldn't go out of my way though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even watch the show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I may be against anything vampire, it does sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'd like a A positive Tru Blood please. love the show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sixteen bucks? I guess its for rich folks and conisures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. blood orange shouldn't be that expensive

    ReplyDelete
  9. You gotta love those marketing guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blood oranges are really good...this would probably be good with some vodka,eh?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Copyboy, you recommend we buy this drink "warmed"? What next, marshmallows? You are so disgusting sometimes! :^(

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search