Wednesday, August 31, 2011

HEY BADASS! LOOK AT YOU LOOKING ALL BADASS!

You don’t hunt animals with regular blah bullets. No sir! You also don’t shoot prey for the sport of it. You hunt ‘cause you’re hungry…like man did before you.
And for that reason you use Season Shot – the ammo with flavor.

Now I’m a bleedin' liberal, blue statin’, tree hugger by nature, but even I couldn’t be judgmental about this product. Why?

#1: It’s biodegradable ammo which means it leaves no bullet shell waste to litter our environment.

And (this is the best part) #2 it’s filled with herbs and spices. So once you hit the bird or beast it’s fully seasoned from the inside. Saves you time cookin’ up your catch.

Here’s the sucky part, it’s still in development. However you can click here to be notified of when the Season Shot will be ready to blast off. Hopefully pre-Turkey Day!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

27 comments:

  1. all I can say is why the hell not? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not into hunting but if those are biodegradable self seasoning bullets...i feel sorry for the little animals that are about to be killed. That's an offer that's almost too good to be true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post
    i like your blog (:
    +follow

    ReplyDelete
  4. this, is brilliant. genius even.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess if you can shoot your food, why not flavor it at the same time. Thank goodness I don't have to kill anything to be able to eat, I'd starve.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Behold! The hippie-redneck is born.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hell, I'm just going to take my gun and shoot everything before I eat it. Steaks, hams, pot pies...everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guess my husband (Hunter) can return that $100 meat injector he just bought!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems kind of nasty. I mean, you still have to clean the animal and drain the blood. So I can't see it really retaining that much of the flavoring. It's just adding insult to deadly fire. Like boiling a kid (goat) in its mother's milk (that kosher cooking image always disturbed me).

    ReplyDelete
  10. This cannot be real. How dumb are people?? Don't answer that, I already know the answer: Very.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love animals but even I like this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Time to season up some panda!!! BTW YOU ROCK!!! Thank you for the "BOTD" hook up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where do you find the time to find all this shite?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not manly! And not in the spirit of hunting! TESTOSTERONE BITCH! BEER AND TITS xD ... sorry couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha, another awesome product!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bad ass. They're also making a shotgun shell that is a self contained taser.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So, can this be used for cannibalistic purposes too?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Filled with herbs and spices?! You're puttin' me on. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can I get paid to think up stuff like this?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Do they have a curry inspired series? Really into Indian food this month.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dude that sounds great! Might as well season the fowl before it turns... wait for it... foul!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope they add a gravy grenade with every order.

    ReplyDelete
  23. It beats the heck out of that "butter injection" mode of basting.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search