Sunday, August 28, 2011

THANKS TO THE MIRACLE OF MODERN TECHNOLOGY YOU CAN BUY “I SURVIVED HURRICANE IRENE” TSHIRTS RIGHT THIS SECOND.


YES! Not Worth Mentioning weathered the storm. There’s not a drop of rain outside right now. Yet thanks to a Jewish, overprotective wife, mother, and father inlaw I’m waiting for my overprotective Jewish Mayor Bloomberg to come on NY1 to tell me I’m allowed to go outside. Ho hum. Oh, one bonus to the storm is I finally figured out the CNN and Weather Channel channels on my TV. Anyhow, surprise, surprise, I have awoken to no less than 12 pages of Hurricane Irene merchandise available on Zazzle. Take a look.  





Stumble Upon Toolbar

17 comments:

  1. That is a stunningly large amount of shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'd be a sad irony if someone had a shit like this made before the storm, and was found dead in it. Yes I killed the mood. Oh well. Either way, the human ability to cash in never ceases to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relieved to hear you weathered the storm and came out ok!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd buy one, but I didn't survive it. Darn landlocked states and their lack of recent disasters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, with all that protection you will never die in a storm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so easy to make money sometimes. Look at this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is funny and sad.
    Glad you're ok.
    xo overprotective Jewish friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear you guys made it through the storm! Hopefully you didn't get much damage. I can't believe that this many people thought to make Hurricane Irene shirts! I wonder if any will sell.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They printed a special, limited edition run of 18 "I Almost Survived Hurricane Irene" shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL - what's more amazing is how many people buy these shirts. (as a Zazzler, I do think it is a good thing)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I...am just speechless.

    Are they even beefy tee's, or are they all threadbare and thin as hell?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do they have to take them all back to add, "that was downgraded to a tropical storm?"
    I'm just jealous that I'm always a mile behind on thinking of moneymaking schemes. damn!

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search