It’s a valid question and I’ll tell you why. Actually, I don’t have to say anything. Take a viewing of this video.
I’m getting ahead of myself, since most of you are wondering who the heck Earnest is. Well here’s a quick rundown of Ernest Borgnine's career highlights.
- He won a best actor academy award for his role in the 1955 film Marty.
- Played Quinton McHale in McHale’s Navy (1962 – 66).
- In the mid-80s he starred in Airwolf.
- In the 90s he played a doorman in the NBC comedy Single Guy and won an emmy for a guest stint on ER.
- And most recently he’s been the voice of Mermaid Man in SpongeBob SquarePants.
Now in his 90s, Ernie admits that his secret to longevity is masturbating…a lot. So who are the lucky ladies in his master-fantasies? I’m going to go out on a limb and say they are probably co-stars during his youthful days in Hollywood like …
Any thoughts? Or is this too much to deal with on a Monday?