Monday, August 22, 2011

SO WHO DOES EARNEST BORGNINE THINK ABOUT WHEN HE MASTURBATES?


It’s a valid question and I’ll tell you why. Actually, I don’t have to say anything. Take a viewing of this video.
I’m getting ahead of myself, since most of you are wondering who the heck Earnest is. Well here’s a quick rundown of Ernest Borgnine's career highlights.
  • He won a best actor academy award for his role in the 1955 film Marty.
  • Played Quinton McHale in McHale’s Navy (1962 – 66).
  • In the mid-80s he starred in Airwolf.
  • In the 90s he played a doorman in the NBC comedy Single Guy and won an emmy for a guest stint on ER.
  • And most recently he’s been the voice of Mermaid Man in SpongeBob SquarePants. 

Now in his 90s, Ernie admits that his secret to longevity is masturbating…a lot. So who are the lucky ladies in his master-fantasies? I’m going to go out on a limb and say they are probably co-stars during his youthful days in Hollywood like 




Any thoughts? Or is this too much to deal with on a Monday?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

26 comments:

  1. He can't go wrong thinking about any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was wonderful as Fatso in From Here to Eternity. Who does he fantasize about? Maybe Rita Hayworth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry. I think he'd go after fresh young meat, maybe early 40's modern day type stuff. Maybe late 30's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gina Lollobrigida was so hot back in the day. Damn.
    Also, thanks for making me your blog of the day. I'm adding that to my most recent post now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you forgot to mention Sandy the Squirrel. She was one of his co-stars.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd heard about this before, I don't know who he does it to, and I think I'm good with this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the video clip. My guess, someone new and young - or any of your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm old enough to remember who Ernest Borgnine is -- glad to see that he's so hale and hearty! I hope he becomes the Poster Boy for Masturbation now! Maybe his career will take off again, like Betty White's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He was on an episode of Walker, Texas Ranger I saw once. And everybody masturbates to Chuck Norris.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that's a disturbing start to the week. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hilarious! I love how he was asked if he has heard of you tube! Thanks for the giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my...I bet he thinks about Jan Michael Vincent.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The thought of Ernest Borgnine rubbing one off makes me vomit in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha, classic Borgnine! We have a park (more like a blade of grass) dedicated to him in Hamden, CT.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What makes him think that any of us even care? Perhaps he's trying to ensure his relevancy ; )

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahaha I love how the dude calls it being put on youtube. Did he not realize he had a mic on his shirt? At least he revealed the secret though, I'm gonna start giving spry old men the look...

    +followed
    Check out my music production blog

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search