Tuesday, October 18, 2011

PREVIOUSLY ON NWM


Ok, the results are in AND WE HAVE A TIE! Sorry, but these two suggestions of how they’d spend their time were so good I couldn’t decide a winner. So both blogs will share honors this week. Congrats to …

"Uhm. I will eat your blog. For dinner. And then later on in the day I will ejaculate it into my ear. And then I will pull that out with a q-tip and stuff it in a doughnut, coat it in chocolate and call it bavarian cream. And it will make me rich."

"Get some big juicy green ones outa my nose and eat them for a snack. Fart really hard and then discover I need to change my underwear. Masturbate with a shampoo bottle. F*ck Coffeypot and Allen at the same time."


Congrats again! And if any of you are looking for giveaway sponsors for your blog [shameless plug] get ‘em for free @ https://www.bloggerdise.com/


Stumble Upon Toolbar

14 comments:

  1. Oh, sick. Bavarian cream waxmen stuff. How do you think of this stuff, man?

    Anyway that's appreciated. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I'm kinda sad it wasn't me, but those made me laugh so much I can live with it. I'm more ashamed about being out weirded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're both weird but D4's one is probably funnier and slightly better. Funny stuff regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already shamelessly plugging your bloggerdise!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I've been absent the last few posts...had to take a much needed break. Looks like nothing much has changed around here...lol.

    Oh, and I gave you a nice comment on Zombie's blog, too. Yeah, I even meant it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think i missed something here but as always you keep it interesting and YAY bloggerdise it rocks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not weird. I'm hilarious and witty and lots of fun. And I have a big green booger on the end of my finger as I type. Mmmmmm . . . delicious.

    Thank you for choosing to fly with Lola.

    Love,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wasn't even close to what you were looking for. LOL - no farting or boogers from me. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woot Woot! Congrats D4! I'm so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "A Winner Is You" Classic Pro Wrestling!

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search