The perfect treat for holiday celebrations and post-party munchies.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose HEMP flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Living Harvest Hempmilk (Tempt)
- 40 miniature chocolate covered , unwrapped.
- Preheat oven to 375 F (190 degrees C).
- Sift together the , salt and baking soda; set aside.
- Cream together the butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in the egg, vanilla and milk. Add the flour mixture; mix well.
- Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut into each ball. and carefully remove from pan.