F my cholesterol count! These miracle balls look scrumdelicious!
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 45 Min
RECIPE MAKES 102 FLUFFY, JUICY LITTLE BALLS!!!
- 3 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (16 ounces)
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 ½ teaspoons chopped fresh parsley or 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Barbecue sauce or chili sauce, if desired
Heat oven to 350ºF. Lightly grease bottom and sides of jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x2x1 inch.
Stir together all ingredients, using hands or spoon. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place in pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm with sauce for dipping.