Sunday, February 27, 2011

NOPE! NEVER WON AN OSCAR FOR BEST ANIMATED SHORT IN 2007!


F U academy!!! I mean, I thought my film could’ve gone toe-to-toe with a Pixar-laced bird or lamp. But alas (like The Color Purple), I was snubbed. 
Anyhow, since it is Oscar day, I figured I’d show you my animated opus.

BEFORE YOU WATCH
Just a bit of set up needed. The film was made on imovie using a stop action technique. And it is number 2 in a two part series. Oh, and I do the voice of Pete.

SO FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION …

PETE “THE PARTIALLY” USED CONDOM (The sequel)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

18 comments:

  1. If only Tupac and Biggie had listened to Pete. Have you seen the Mr Bungle PSAs from the 1950s?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed. I cried. I threw up in my mouth a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard thee, you are rite. Dont worry, I am crossing my fingers for Nobel..havent they contacted u yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! I think I saw that on Sesame Street the other day! Pure condom wisdom...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hold on, lemme get my kid. she loves cartoons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is much better than that pixar lamp thingy...

    i mean, the lamp did not even dispense any advice...

    fux the academy...

    this is oscar worthy and definitely better than chariots of fire...

    Bruce
    Bruce Johnson JADIP
    Evil Twin
    stupid stuff I see and hear
    The Dreamodeling Guy
    dreamodeling!
    The Guy Book
    The Guy Book

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a short short, funny though

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why would they do that? It deserves some recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those EYES. Having said that, the academy has always been a joke :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's pretty sweet, I'm glad they won! Just here to show my support :D!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Slightly disturbing but still funny :D

    The Adorkable Ditz' Missteps

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search