Tuesday, February 15, 2011

SURPRISINGLY I NEVER MASTURBATED TO RITA MORENO – HOWEVER SHE DID MAKE ME FEEL ALL TINGLY.


Hey, you asked. Didn’t you? Well, if ya didn’t I’m sure it was on your mind. So my Rita Moreno moment must’ve occurred in, let's see...1976. I was either a spry 5 or 6 yr. old (depending on the month). Moreno, who had a successful acting career (best known for playing Anita in the 1961 West Side Story), was now enjoying a run on the Electric Company
The show was basically kissing cousins to Sesame St. Only this children's program boasted huge star power like …
Morgan Freeman (Easy Reader)


Mel Brooks


Joan Rivers



Gene Wilder



Luis Avalos


The great Zero Mostel



THE TINGLY MOMENT
So again, I was at that age that “playing with myself” included Matchbox® cars, and Star Wars figures®. However, that all changed-ish when I saw that one steamy episode of the Electric Company. In one of the "learning lesson" skits Ms. Moreno dressed up like a fairy princess. The dress had a gold sparkly tight top complete with long flowing poofy bottom. [How's that for a guy description?] I was glued to her the moment she magically appeared with the letter H. Mesmerized. Before she was just a stupid girl and now, she was something special. A vision. She made me feel all tingly. Again, I had no clue what that meant – I just knew I had to spend more time with Ms. Moreno.
Thankfully, PBS reran that episode of EC like every other day. So my princess and I spent lots of special moments of tingle time together. FYI…Electric Company is on DVD now. 
I’m tempted to pick that season up…um for my niece and nephew (after a viewing or two).



BONUS Moreno Tingly moment

Stumble Upon Toolbar

25 comments:

  1. Contributing to the delinquency of children, huh? I had a crush on the guy from HR Puffinstuff. I can still hear the damn song in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. at 5 I felt all tingly whenever I booted up my Windows 3.1

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting. They say it's good to stay away from cougars or you be mercilessly hunted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Rita Moreno in Oz. Not very fap-worthy, but she didn't take any shit, and I can definitely appreciate that in a lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im masturbating right now to that picture of Gene Wilder.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. moreno was great in west side story =D She's just great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can relate, C-boy. I touched myself when Granny fell into the C-ment pond on The Beverly Hillbillies. She climbed back out all wet and clingy and I swear you could see everything she had! I still have vivid memories of that special moment when I was transformed from boy to man. It happened as I was watching a rerun two weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i guess im too young to know who she is, but she looked good back then!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Should I be nervous about being the Bloggy Godmother? haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She looks like the grandma from Who's the Boss, but hotter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ugh! The Electric Company. We have the early years on DVD and my hubs makes the boys watch them. You can't forget the wonderful Spiderman!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy shit. Look at Morgan Freeman. I guess, I always thought he was born an old man...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really, that's my bad for asking. Are you sure it wasn't just the letter H that made you tingly?

    ReplyDelete
  15. IM rofling right now to major.mack's comment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You know, it's never too late to start.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Peter Pan gave me my first tingle.

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL awesome. I am not even going to go into what my first tingle was cause just no... >:3

    ReplyDelete
  19. i remember this show watched it when i was younger

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's what I like...I never know what I'll find on this blog. Sometimes they are disturbing...like now.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Funny...she never did a thing for me. heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I loved that show as a kid. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, look. It's Joan Rivers with her old face. Funny how that looks so much better than the one she has now with all of the new.. umm.. parts inserted. Bleck!

    TalkativeTaurus.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. And in the picture you have of her at the top of this post, she's still pretty hot...grey hair and all.
    How sad is it that I remember the episode in question?

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search