Thursday, August 26, 2010

6 THINGS I’M 72.8% SURE YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT PEYOTE.


1-The classic way to ingest Peyote is to take a disc shaped button from the crown of the plant, dry it, and then pop it in your mouth.

2- Eating 12 to 15 buttons will get you wacked out of your skull.


3-Actor Kevin Dillon has tripped on Peyote in the show Entourage and The Doors movie.


4-Technically Peyote is legal in most states since certain religious groups (not naming any names) claim the drug is needed for certain tribal ceremonies. 



5-The first use of Peyote dates back to around 3780 B.C.


6-In the game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas you have the opportunity to go on a Peyote safari.


            

Stumble Upon Toolbar

14 comments:

  1. That was fun! You're a freaking genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're talking about those Orthodox Jews in #4. Aren't you?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll pass on the peyote. I'll stick yo poppy seed muffins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who could forget the peyote scene in The Doors?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it's peyote. I have been popping dried discs of coyote in my mouth this whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never considered trippin' on a cactus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only thing I knew was about Entourage. (but there are no cactus in Newfoundland, so I'm not suprised)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I believe my psychoactive drugs professor enjoyed telling us about peyote and Quaalude a little too much. Those crazy Native Americans and their sacred peyote vomit bowls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Once again....learn something new every day here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That seems so west coast. Kevin Dillon is so fugs compared to his bro.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a constant delight to me, dearest. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always a fountain of information that I'm not sure I ever needed but may one day come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post jesse!
    Great comment PTM!
    We called it Magic Mushroom or Half Moon...
    (back in the day, of course)

    for further enlightenment read:
    Carlos Castaneda - "The Teachings of Don Juan: a Yaqui way of knowledge"

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search