Sunday, August 22, 2010

IF YOU DON’T LIKE THIS SONG I’LL LET A SPIDER MONKEY CRAP ON MY FACE.

Honestly, I don’t think anyone can hate this song. After hearing just a few seconds of this tune I was hooked. It’s called F**CK YOU and sung by R&B crooner, Cee-Lo Green (Gnarls Barkley member).
By the title you’d think it’d be some abrasive, angry rap song with a strong club beat. When actually it’s like an adrenalized version of those classic mo-town hits sung by Jackie Wilson, Marvin Gaye or the 4 Tops. No age group or music fan will be safe from this song’s infectious beat. FU was supposed to be released on August 25th, 2010. And the album Lady Killer won’t be on Wal-Mart shelves (NOT) 'til October. However, like everything else in today's iWorld it got leaked. First time I heard this joyous jam was on Perez Hilton’s site. There’s no question F**CK YOU will be #1 on some billboard chart. The only thing I’m wondering is how. The lyrics aren’t really conducive for Disney Radio play. Cee-Lo Green’s homepage insists that sensitive ears should stay tuned. There is a clean version that will be hitting the radiowaves. Sadly I missed the first play which aired last night on Trevor Nelson's Radio show on the BBC network. Guess I’ll just have to wait ‘til itunes picks it up. Until then give it a listen and please love (so I don’t have to track down a spider monkey).

THE DOWN-LOW ON CEE-LO:

  • Recorded the title track to Kung-Fu Panda with Jack black.
  • Did the back up vocals for TLC’s hit song Waterfalls (1994).
  • Other solo hits include Closet Freak (2002) and I’ll Be Around (2003)

    Stumble Upon Toolbar

    8 comments:

    1. It lacks the warmhearted spirit of, say, We Are The World.
      I vote for the spider monkey.
      xo

      ReplyDelete
    2. It's catchy and something I would sing in the shower while doing my naked dance. I like it, so save the spider monkey poop for another day. Gotta go, time for my shower and my new shower worthy tune!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Fuck that Spider Monkey!!! Its Awesome!!!

      ReplyDelete
    4. That is one of the best songs I've ever heard in my life, love. Delightful. ;)

      ReplyDelete
    5. Now that's a song the whole family can sing along too. No need for spider monkey poop in the face............well unless you're into that sort of thing

      ReplyDelete
    6. Got there too late...the content has been blocked so I miss out again, dammit!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Fuck the spider monkey!! That is going to one of my wedding dance songs.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Do I have to listen to it? Can't I just watch the spider monkey crap on your face, instead? No wait...that wouldn't be nice. I actually like you.

      ReplyDelete

     
    Custom Search