Saturday, August 28, 2010

[G-RATED] VIBRATOR DEAL OF THE DAY



CUTE LOVE APPLE. The true forbidden fruit. You can either rub it over your hoo-hah (female private area) OR, you can remove a long slice and shove it in your hoo-hah (female private area). Costs only $6.77 and is powered by 4 x LR44 (watch) batteries. Discreet Novelty gives CUTE LOVE APPLE a four star rating, but don’t take their word for it...check out what these loyal customers had to say.


August 28, 2010 9:22 PM
Goldie said…
My apple has been there for me ever since my Morty died (God rest his soul).




August 28, 2010 9:44 PM
Saul said…
I’ve become the most popular gentleman caller at Whispering Pines.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

  1. You have officially made my night! Now I have something to "do"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is that woman in the ad eating the love apple? I'm confused. Wouldn't the batteries make her teeth ache??

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a minute there...I thought those two old geezers were part of your comment gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha! I definitely agree with you Margaret. The ad is quite not appropriate for the vibrator.

    -Ryan| sex toys Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you a PlayStation 4 lover like almost everyone else? Of course, who isn't? PS4 has a lot of exciting games and reliable functions, but it also has certain financial limits. Have you ever had the experience of your PayPal account not allowing you to purchase a new game for your PS4?
    PayPal Bellen

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search