Saturday, August 28, 2010

IF YOU’RE A FAN OF MENSTRUATING MAY I SUGGEST…



…That I shut my smart-ass, guy mouth up? To be honest, I was really targeting my post to the .000002% of women on this planet that absolutely LOVE Aunt Flow’s monthly visits (thank you very much).  For them I have two can’t miss collectibles.

  • Mouse pad shaped to look like a sanitary towel.
  • Non-slip rubber bottom.
  • Perfect gift for that special someone who loves to menstrate.
  • Size: 270mm (L) * 190mm (W)
  • Color: Maxi pad ivory



Apparently making slippers from maxi pads are all the rage.  These two are…
  • Soft and Hygienic.
  • Made with Non-slip grip.
  • Disposable and biodegradable.
  • Environmentally safe.
Available for $12.99 on ebay. Click here for more info.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

12 comments:

  1. I have seen the maxi pad items - what is WRONG with people?! Don't they know you can buy cotton & plastic that is more durable for WAY less than what Always charges? Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those slippers are all kinds of wrong! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. These could be handy for those moments when Aunt Flo isn't expected. I could grab a pad off of my foot, and I'm good to go.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. who would want that. i hate blood, i don't want to be reminded of it at work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can the mouse pad be used in an emergency situation?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that a giant blue rhinestone crab on the toe of the maxi-pad slipper?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm holding out for a bra made of maxi pads--for that filled out look in your t-shirts....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is there anything that you can't make a mouse pad out of?

    Yes, you are targeting a VERY elite group of women.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very distrubing and hard to read. And funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that mouse pad....I really had to laugh.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search