Tuesday, August 31, 2010

DISTURBING BLOGGER WIDGET OF THE DAY



Widgets are those things you see on the sides of blogs that aren’t awards. Some widgets tell time. Other Widgets count down the days to the premiere of Dancing With The Stars. And then there’s this gem…SHAVE MY YETI

As far as I can tell the object of the widget is to shave all the fur off this urban legend. Not sure if you’re able to see his privates, but it’s worth a shot. And ummm, that's all I have to say about that. Download it today (or not) at Widgetbox.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

11 comments:

  1. Wow! This the best thing to come to the internet since, well, Rick Rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't I just learn the yeti language and have them shave my legs and other parts for me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beats that stupid virtual fishbowl widget.
    Yetis... Big Foots... under the hair they're all the same and they demand equal rights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit, I kinda want to see what is under all that fur! Whatever. Don't judge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFL!! I think I remember this one. LOVE IT. No, really, I do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I first saw that and thought man some people have waaaay too much time on their hands.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not quite that desperate. Well, I am, but trying to stay strong and resist downloading this one.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Widgets are those things you see on the sides of blogs that aren’t awards." Made me laugh!

    What's up with those bogus awards anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm. I think I'll resist the urge to shave the Yeti.

    ReplyDelete
  10. okay that is just hysterical :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search