Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I’LL GIVE YA A HINT: IT’S SWEATY, SOILED, AND IT’S ON CRAIGSLIST.


If you are in the Boston area this could be your lucky day. A 21 yr. old Caucasian male (6' 0"/ 160lbs) is looking to sell his collection of used boxer briefs (see below) for ONLY $30 per pair. He’s also willing to wear and part with undergarments of your choosing for the same price. The gentleman's only requirements are that you use PayPal and the utmost discretion. Click here for more info. 

Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

  1. dammit...just $2 a pair out of budget for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 freakin buck for a pair of WORN underwear?! Unless he looks like Fabio, there's no reason for him to be doing this. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on, spill it. This "guy" is you, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I guess there really is something for everyone on my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so close to jumping on this, but then I remembered that I don't have discretion - much less, the utmost of. Oh well. I'll stick with my briefs.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get paid in like 5 days, you think they will last? And can I pay extra for him to work out in them first?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn. Why didn't I think of putting up my undies?!

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search