Monday, August 16, 2010

I’M A BLOGGING SUCCESS…BE HAPPY FOR ME.


Just found out my blog is going to be made into a book.

I’m already getting gobs of advance money for the follow up novel.


Oprah will swoon over me. 




I’m positive I’ll be a NY Times best selling darling.


I will appear on the cover of a hot, smart magazine.


FOX will greenlight a sitcom based on my blog that will follow GLEE on Tuesday nights at 9PM (ET/PT).


I will be seen at parties with Tom Hanks and the guy that produces Tom Hank’s movies.


And yeah it’s all bullsh*t, but I can dream. Right? Happy Monday.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

19 comments:

  1. haha, hope all your dreams come true! And if you meet the cast of Glee.... please help me get on that show!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first official MONDAY in years. I DO NOT like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was all excited there for a minute! If you do get to the top can you let Letterman know I want to be one of his "staffers"? Please and Thank You :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget us little people on your climb toward fame and fortune! Or else! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its like spending your lottery winnings when you haven't even played!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You keep dreaming of a best selling novel and all the perks and I'll keep dreaming my book becomes a blockbuster movie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know about Oprah, but you're a shoe in for a paid telecast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude, it could totally happen!

    Ugh on Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still believe it could all happen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you'll allow me to ride on the coattails of your fame, dearest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could happen! I would buy your book :)

    Thanks for making me giggle on a Monday....very hard to do these days. I knew I loved your blog for a reason.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL!! As long as you include your followers in your dreams. Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, it does sort of beg reality tv....

    ReplyDelete
  14. that was a good one!!! the first picture was great!!!!

    hey whatever happened to dr. douchebag spotted at the local starbucks? do you still see him?

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've been tagged. Go fetch! www.gillianhefer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search