Racked my brain trying to think of a funny quip about a pawn, horsey piece, and queen, but came up with nothing. Anyhow, here are the hottest chess ladies I’d pick to be my checkmates.
Natalia Zhukova (born June 5, 1979 in Germany)
- Represented the Ukraine for 6 straight years in the Chess Olympics.
- Won the Groningen Women’s Festival in 1998.
FDIE peak rating: 2499 (I assume that’s good)
Susan Polgar (born April 19, 1969 in Hungary)
- Top ranking chess player at the tender age of 15.
- Women’s World Chess Champion from 1996 to 1999.
FDIE peak rating: 2577
- Won the Arctic Chess Challenge in 2009.
- Took the bronze at the European Chess Championship.
FDIE peak rating: 2505
Antoaneta Stefanova (born April 19, 1979 in Bulgaria)
- Became a Sofia champion at age 7.
- Top 10 world ranked chess player in 1997.
FDIE peak rating: 2560