Thursday, August 12, 2010

WHO WANTS TO SEE FOOTAGE OF AN HONEST-TO-GOD BLOGGER MAKING AN ASS OF HIMSELF?


Ok, technically it’s the footage after the fact.  But still you can see how yours truly is after during a night of drinking. Not going to say if it was for business or pleasure. All I will reveal is the evening was capped off with a trip to a Karaoke bar. So what were my poisons of choice? Well let’s see. I think at that moment (12:58am) I had already consumed...
  • 4 micro-brews
  • 2 domestic brews
  • 2 vodka shots
  • 1 glass of champagne
  • 2 vodka tonics
  • 1 slice of Za (Pizza)

Might not seem like a lot to some, but remember I’m 5’5” and 39 yrs. old. Two big goose eggs in my favor. Oh, and before you watch the footage I’d like to issue a WARNING about an embarrassingly, excessive problem I have when I‘m really drunk, but I won’t. You can figure it out for yourself. FYI…to avoid the usual “I can’t play the video on my $%#% computer” comments I provided a pictorial journey as well. Enjoy?


These photos are not for the squeamish. I look like a Nightline story waiting to happen.








Stumble Upon Toolbar

14 comments:

  1. I can't play the video on my $%#% computer and I can't see $%#% pictures either.

    Had to do it. Had to.
    You looked totally blitzed man. lol
    That's a lot of alcohol to me. Well maybe. I don't usually have more then a drink so I don't actually know what I could handle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the golf clap you give yourself at the end. Dude it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. I have definitely been caught on video doing worse. Haha. Oh and that's a lot of booze for a late night man. Ni shame in the pain there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see more footage. Where's the uncensored parts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't feel bad I was conned into doing Nuthing but a g thang from Dr. Dre a few weeks ago. It was as bad as it sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much alcohol was in that pizza? I usually get 80 proof.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The glass of champagne proves that you're a classy guy. That, and the fact that you kept the pizza down after all the alcohol. Some people would have been hurling chunks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I die. This is brilliant. Absolutely, stunningly brilliant. From the drunken warbling to the way you clap like a toddler. I have to go watch again. 'Scuse me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK. I am very proud of you for not upchucking the pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WASTED!!! LOL!

    Ok - so I was waiting to hear the fart - but I didn't catch it. Perhaps the music was too loud...oh, and I'm hard of hearing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Handsome, you look rather lost in the slosh. Hope it didn't come back to haunt you the next morning. Hey, and good thing someone got footage cause I doubt you recall much of that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great!! reminds me of myself friday night

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you in fact keep the pizza down?
    you look three sheets to the wind, my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look like you were sweating alcohol...was this a "special ed" bar??

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search