Wednesday, August 18, 2010

THE HOLY TRINITY OF PICKS BY SMURF JESUS


Seems like Smurf Jesus is going for the Trifecta of balls-to-the-wall weird this week.

#1- MOVIES
KENTUCKY FRIED MOVIE (1977): Before Airplane and Naked Gun the Zucker Bros. (with partner Jim Abrams) shat out this cinematic load. 90 minutes of comedy skit classics like Catholic School Girls in Trouble and Fistful of Yen. Stars Bill Bixby (hulk), Donald Sutherland, and bad Bond George Lazenby.



 #2- COMIC BOOKS
SWEET TOOTH: Rather than asking yourself why this boy has antlers, you should really wonder what the F happened to the other 8 kids in the lab. Just saying. This graphic opus by writer/artist Jeff Lemire is now at issue #12 and is showing no signs of slowing down. If you are craving one of those post-apocalyptic, weepy, religious, horror, pandemic stories then Smurf Jesus says you've just found your grail. 



#3- SPREADS

BACONNAISE™: SJ considers this a successful marriage of pork bellies and fat. Baconnaise’s creamy, smokiness brings out the true flavor of any burger, burrito, or beet salad.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

12 comments:

  1. Baconnaise? Seriously? I love it! All it needs is one more key ingredient--Baconnaiseutter (needs butter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baconaise? Holy crap. What will they think of next.

    We have Perinaise in SA made by Nandos and it fucking rocks my world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this mean Papa Smurf is like kinda important?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally puked in my mouth....baconaise=not good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Nothing like bacon-flavoured Mayo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha I have to shamefully say that I'm from Kentucky... but I will not be seeing that movie. And Baconaise.... that is sooooo disgusting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect for dipping sticky buns?!!! OMG, I'm peein' my pants over here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really hate mayonnaise. But dammit, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to try some baconaise right now.

    I'm just a little ashamed of myself for that, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen Kentucky Fried Movie but I've never heard of Sweet Tooth. Sounds like my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad they made a baconnaise lite...soooo glad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. baconnaise...
    that word alone made this my favorite post of the day...
    Imagine using it to make potato salad! Oh mother all that tastes great and shouldn't...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tried to comment on this yesterday, but our computer shit the bed. I'm all for bacon, but the idea of baconaise makes me wanna hurl.

    PS I love when you incorporate Smurfs into your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search