Friday, August 20, 2010

THE GOOGLE AWKWARD SEARCH GAME


So it turns out I’ve been playing THE GOOGLE AWKWARD SEARCH GAME under protest. On my Google preferences it said that I had set it to MODERATE FILTERING. Meaning, Google didn’t let any words appear in my SEARCH BOX that were of the semi-naughty kind. Obviously yours truly shut that puppy off immediately. But I gotta be honest, it hasn’t changed the results really that much. Maybe you’ll have better luck. Here are the rules …
In the search area type in part of a statement or question. Then simply let Google finish it off. Here are some examples to get you on your way to wasting most of the day away.







Stumble Upon Toolbar

15 comments:

  1. do farts cause pink eye!??? And why do white people stink!?? Haha... who in the world are searching for this stuff!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Such an awesome game. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. google knows everything about poop. Now does a zombie pope poop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are there really that many searches for pope poop?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for finding and following my blog, 'cause my first visit to your space has me laughing out loud. Looking forward to reading more from you...

    ...and playing the Google Search game!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so crazy how Google finishes off what you start searching for. There are so many times I'm innocently searching and crazy words appear after the term I'm looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the question about the pope pooping. It might be a good blog title.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does the Pope poop in the woods? I think this is an important question.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder if farts really do cause pink eye.....would explain my right eye watering today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We do NOT say the 'f' word Creeper!! I mean really, what the fuck are you thinking?

    I feel like puking now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zombies don't have brains...that's why they EAT them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this whole idea is ABSOLUTELY hilarious, but im so mature i keep scrolling back up to the fart question and giggling uncontrollably. excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally agree with 在莫非. Seriously, when he dropped the "於" bomb, I thought I was gonna soil myself....

    Apparently, Like myself, he loves this series!

    ReplyDelete
  14. If farts burned calories, I'd look like Kate Moss.

    Perhaps that was an overshare...

    Oh well. Too late.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I once accidentally ordered a baby jesus butt plug for my grandmother. True Story.

    You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search