Monday, August 23, 2010

GET A FREE SUCK FROM CORPORATE AMERICA’S TEET


I’m all about taking breaks at work. Especially when it’s like 3 o’ something and I’m literally  about to do a face-plant into my keyboard. What I’m totally against is shelling out $$$$ for a sweet something or an uber-grande latte . Especially since I’m on the company clock! F-this. I'm a model-ish employee. Work should pay. And they do everytime I enjoy my FREE CHOCO-BOSS MAN SHAKE SUPREME. It takes only 5 minutes to make and everything you need is right in your company’s kitchen.

Ingredients:

Recipe:
1-Add 2 packs of Swiss Miss® into a paper cup
2-Pour in 2-3oz of Vanilla Coffee-Mate®
3-Stir until powder is mostly blended with creamer
4-Add the rest of the creamer and 2 packs of Splenda®
5-Stir well.
6-Enjoy your FREE snack courtesy of DA MAN!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm all for sharing the company wealth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold on...do you mean to add the whole bottle of creamer when you say "add the rest of the creamer"??? You know all that stuff is really bad for you right? Full of partially hydrogenated oils...sorry, didn't mean to be a buzzkill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, gross. Just creamer and hot chocolate mix? How are you still alive?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, I love the piggy pic. I used to suck down the free swissmiss when I worked in an office, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does it taste better with a piglet mixed in or on the side?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to drink that with some packets of that fancy ketchup

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might actually like that, since it has no stinkin' coffee in it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder if it tates good mixed with the small shot of bile that I just vomited into my own mouth...

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search