Wednesday, August 4, 2010

SO WHAT ARE THOSE CRAZY PRIVILEGED TEENS UP TO NOW?


It’s called Vodka eyeballing. The name pretty much says it all. Basically instead of chugging mommy’s Nyquil, kids are now reaching for daddy’s bottle and pouring it into [you guessed it] their eyeballs. Why? Well apparently 4 years of high school science has taught ‘em that alcohol gets absorbed faster through the blood stream this way. And I thought I was cool when I learned that Kangaroos have 2 vaginas.
As expected the medical community has been a real wet blanket on the subject. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, destroys your cornea, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, permanent eye damage BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, possibility of blindness.

JUST CHECK OUT ALL THE AWESOME, STUPID FUN YOU’RE MISSING OUT ON ‘CAUSE YOU’RE AN ADULT AND SO NOT COOL.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

11 comments:

  1. The weird thing is, I think Dr. Drew has said that it probably doesn't get you any drunker any quicker than just drinking it. I believe he added that an enema would do the job the quickest, and that it would also be a horrible, horrible idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of fucking your eyes out, but drinking your eyes out? He goes home with bloodshot eyes and his folks ask him if he's been smoking dope and he fesses up that he's been smoking dope cause he's not about to tell them he was pouring vodka into his eyeball... That's when you know you're a loser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morons. Simply morons. It will totally be worth it when they are going blind at age 45.

    Just drink the damn stuff with your mouth, the way God intended.

    Also, your kangaroo crack was great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. earthlings are so effing stupid...

    ReplyDelete
  5. what'll they think of next.

    Now I'm not a huge vodka fan, but I still think it'd be easier to mix it with some OJ that to do some eye shooters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it just me or - does that sound really painful? I mean: it's alcohol. In your eye. OUCH! Doesn't it burn?

    Haha on the enema comment. See - at least that would make sense - I don't want my breath to smell like booze and maybe if it doesn't go through my digestive tract I won't throw up?! That sounds like 9th grade physical science logic to me! Let's go do some ass drinking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They really do this AND Kangaroos have 2??? Wow the knowledge I don't have yet amazes me! I'm all a flutter now..

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://stuffcatslikes.blogspot.com/2010/08/32-having-contempt-for-not-worth.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Once again, stupidity reigns. Id-jits.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who thinks up this stupid shit? Why waste good liquor by having it run down your face, plus ya know...it looks stupid. I am sure those girls were very impressed.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search