Saturday, May 8, 2010

GOOGLE AWKWARD SEARCH GAME.


Still at this 48.5 hour Jew fest (aka Bat Mitzvah weekend). Just got done with Friday services and now I’m all by my lonesome in my hotel room with some beers, a laptop, and free wifi. Perfect time to play a rousing round of the Google Awkward Search Game: The Bat Mitzvah edition. [What'd you think I was gonna say?]
The game is super easy. All you do is in the search area type in part of a statement or question. Then simply let Google finish it off. Here are 6 awkward searches that’ll have you kaplatzing [Jewish for sh*tting oneself].


                                          

                      

                              

                                              




Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

  1. Who would've thought that becoming a man just took 127 steps?? I always thought it took a lifetime. Love these Google searches. They always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine what you would have found if you followed some of those crazy things!
    I love this bit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jewish people eat babies? How... Why... What?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure if we Jews have baby showers? I have never been to one, but I am only half Jewish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 2nd set is just plain wrong. Thanks for finishing off my week by teaching me a new curse "kerplatz".

    ReplyDelete
  6. 127 steps to becoming a man? That's so much work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I took the short cut on becoming a man because I don't remember 121 of those steps LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do Jews have horns??!! Wow! I will have to check out my in-laws heads when I go see them next week. My hubs does a good job of covering his up since he is bald and all!

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search