Thursday, December 16, 2010

MY POST IS ABOUT A CUTE, LITTLE KITTEN. EXCUSE ME, A CUTE, LITTLE DEAD KITTEN.


I know that last sentence correction upped the creepy factor of my blog up to 15 (on a scale of 1 to 10). All I can say to that is don't shoot the messenger. I mean you sorta can’t, the bullet was already used on the kitten to create this exquisite eBay item Delightful Victorian taxidermy kitten under glass dome
The last bid came in at £365.09 ($569.64 to you and me). The piece also  …
  • is done in the style of famous taxidermist Walter potter (well known creepy guy)
  • measures 4" wide by 8" deep by 10.75” high
  • is in mint condition
  • comes complete with a glass dome



THE BAD NEWS (other than the dead kitten part):
I believe this particular item is sold. However (from the details provided on the ebay page) I'm certain the seller has other similar "dead kitten" items for sale. Click here for more info.



BTW…I’m actually in Florida this week (freezing my ass off) on vacation. So I'm sorry if I haven’t been able to read your blogs. When I get back I’ll have some catching up to do.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

32 comments:

  1. That can't possibly be real....right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a better Christmas gift than a clappper or chia pet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i saw that in someone's house, escaping would immediately become my top priority.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, you go to FL and freeze. That's like me. I live in a desert and I go to Washington State for an entire week every few years and zero rain. WTF? Well, enjoy yourself anyways and no kittens under glass, man. That's just a bad charm to have around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its creepy hahaha..have fun in Florida!!

    Greetings
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't pay that much for it, but I can see getting that as a gift for someone, if only to creep them the hell out. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think taxidermy was invented to troll people...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This may work out better than my cats - this one will not shit on the floor when upset with the status quo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perhaps I can get Papi one of these and then he will not want a kitty anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone needs a hobby, even if it's creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. At first I wasn't too sure if I would get something like this, but since there's a dome included, I would definitely consider buying this as a Christmas present!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is one creepy blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm amazed that ebay would allow them to sell this. Kittens don't usually die of natural causes...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Many random stuff are being sold on eBay, this is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww ain't that cute. Don't you just wanna put it on your shelf and scare the crap out of the neighbours?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Who would want to buy a dead kitty? That's just wrong.

    http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. It would be so creepy to have in this in your house! I would never buy something like this lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd say that's weird, but I've bought human bones before.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Okay, who masturbated? Who? Which one of you guys did it... damn it guys, you know God kills one every time you do it. See what you did?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Get me a hammer, dang it. I'm going to free that cat from outta that bubble!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. How strange, I was actually just watching this show on the Discovery Channel about this antique shop that has a bunch of weird novelty items and what not. I'm sure they'd love this for their collection...

    ReplyDelete
  22. another eweeeee! Ebay is creepy!

    Hope your having fun in Florida although your freezing which is sooooo weird!

    ReplyDelete
  23. When individuals try to utilise Google Chrome on their Android devices, they frequently encounter problems. You don't have to be concerned because we've prepared troubleshooting procedures that will help you resolve the problem.
    ---------------
    Google Bellen

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search