Sunday, December 26, 2010

WHERE CAN I DONATE MY OLD VIBRATOR TO HELP SOMEONE LESS FORTUNATE?


By now the wrapping paper has been tossed aside. Boxes are in the recycle bin. And all the brand spankin’ new (child and adult) toys are out and ready to be played with to death. If one of those shiny devices happens to be an all-powerful, smile-inducing vibrator – chances are you have an old one you’re about to toss in the trash. Well if it’s a snazzy LoveHoney Rabbit Vibrator (from the UK), STOP!!! You could actually send it back to LoveHoney and not only get a discount, but also bring joy to a needy woman’s vagina. It's simple...



OOPS: After further research I’m pretty sure this LoveHoney program is for helping the environment – not for poor vaginas. Though either way you’re doing something nice.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

24 comments:

  1. But poor vagina's need love too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As someone who psychically reads the energy coming off of objects, I can imagine the potential orgasms from a happily used joystick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure I'd trade my old Rabbit in just to say I had an Egogasm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you know they aren't sending you old, used Rabbits and just tweaking them so they look new? Buyer beware!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha that was a funny misconception there =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'poor vaginas' love it! I had that same one in purple a few years ago. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Homeless women the world over are thanking you. Now we just have to find a way to get them batteries.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was totally grossed out til I read that the vibrators would be recycled not given to other women. bleh that would be nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. help the poor vagina in need we all love them

    ReplyDelete
  10. After properly being autoclaved they would be okay, right?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was just thinking to myself - "where can I get a used vibrator? would it be clean? who cleans it? is saving the money worth the weird factor? yes, it is."

    ReplyDelete
  12. saving the environment... one orgasm at a time...

    ReplyDelete
  13. My heart just breaks to think of all those under-privileged, horny people having to masturbate manually.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sounded really gross at first.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, that's hysterical. I have no other words!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't think I would enjoy getting a hand me down vibrator...

    http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Especially when it comes to searching for PDF content. Although the native desktop search should bring up PDF content in Windows 7 and Windows 8, you are going to run into some problems if you are running Windows 64-bit.
    ---------------------------------
    Microsoft Bellen

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search