Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY F---ING XMAS! I HAVE A RAGING HANGOVER FROM PLAYING POKER WITH MY JEWISH FRIENDS LAST NIGHT


I know. I know. You think we Jews are all about Chinese food and Blockbuster on the holiest of holy days. Well some of us are. I happen to fall into the camp that has an ongoing poker game with his friends since 1985. Too %$#^%  early to do math. 

As you can guess there is (was) alcohol involved – lots of it. And with that comes crazy talk. Last night was no different. Snippets of conversation starters included:

How do you initiate the sexual encounter in a rest stop?

Is it possible to get crabs at a gym? Twice?

Best time to refinance a house (earlier in the night)

Is it ok to masturbate on the host’s couch after everyone else passes out?

FYI…I won 30 bucks. I usually lose.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

21 comments:

  1. deep questions. i think containment is key to the last one. as long as nobody knows...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, not all Jews are all about the Chinese food. We are going to an Indian buffet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want in on that conversation. Merry f#@$'ing Xmas to you too! Oh, and the hangover is well earned, I'm certain. Now, just imagine licking a greasy ashtray filled with oyster juices and stinky cheese... (feeling a little nauseous, hmm?) I'm reminded of what I believe was an SNL cartoon about the Jews coming out on Christmas. That was one of my favs. Happy hangover recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great time last night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things that make you go hmmmm? LOL. I'm glad you had a great time last night with your buddies. I hope you recover fast xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. All that fun and you didn't invite me? I'm not Jewish, but I can play poker...a little.

    ReplyDelete
  7. But....Jews don't celebrate Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. But....youre are a f.... moron

    amerry cans don't celebrate Christmas

    they buy Christmas

    The Jews sell Christmas

    Big Bang only produced GOD, all the heavier religions came later

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very important questions... Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. To answer your crab question... yes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice! I'd be happy with an extra 30 bucks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. When can we expect answers on those four questions in the end of the post? :))And I hope the answers will be richly illustrated.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you had lots of fun!
    Also, I bet one of you bitches jerked off on the couch whilst others were passed out. Amirite? :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm seein a trend here - Alcohol followed by hangovers. I think we may need an intervention soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kind of glad I wasn't there to answer those. But yes it is possible to get crabs at that gym. Even twice. And if everyone is passed out and you don't leave a mess how would the host know?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your host might not mind you using his couch, but he may not like the fact that you used his sock...

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search