Monday, December 28, 2009

FINALLY, JEANS THAT MAKE MY JUNK LOOK BIGGER.


by Greg Colfaz (NWM Staff Writer)

Hey from Cottonwood, Idaho. So after years of seeing a zillion bust enhancing bras in the marketplace (and some up close), I’m happy to report there is something comparable for us guys. Not the Man-zere (sorry Kosmo and Frank). I’m talking about a revolutionary new product that promises to add a bit more W x L to our nether regions. That’s right, CK (creator of the oversexed kids ad campaign) can officially take credit for the first “bulge boosting” jeans. CK’s scientific explanation for this new male marvel is they have designed a “profile enhancing reinforced pieced fly.” The CK Body Jeans will run you $79.50 a pair. A small price to pay for a seemingly big investment.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. Don't ladies feel funny checking out that spot? In fact, I once accidentally did this with an old college boyfriend before we started dating. I have to tell you that for days I felt sooo weird. Did he know I spied his privates? Did he catch me glancing at the family jewels? It was so awkward!

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search